April 3, 2012

Just a couple things..

I GOT MY PRACTICUMMMMMM!! At the University of Alberta Hospital in the Department of Anatomical Pathology. :) :) :) I go from April 23 until April 27, which gives me a whole week off BEFORE graduation (May 5) and then I'M DONNNNNEEEEE!!!! Baaaahhhhhhh.

Also, we spent $16 on VHS tapes! Classic ones! Like Cinderella, and Beauty and the Beast, and the Hunchback of Notre Dame, and The Land Before Time. I am just so excited. So right now I'm relaxing, watching Cinderella, eating popcorn, and those disgusting Pilsbury cookies that come precut and you just stickem on a baking tray and voila! Haha!! Yay me!

Oh my goodness, I am just so crazy happy right now! I don't even care that there is snow on the ground and it's only like 6 degrees and that my family is going to Arizona next week while I'm stuck in a smelly old school taking tests and stressing out the wazoo. (That last part was kind of a fib.)


On a side note. I learned how to braid my bangs perfectly. It was the best day ever.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the braiding bangs!! isnt it great!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!