November 22, 2012

11 weeks :)


About You
Name: Nicole.
Age: 20.
Height: 5'6" - I always thought I was like 5'8", but the doctor shut me down today.
Pre-pregnancy weight: None of your stinking business hahah. But I'm not happy about it. Let's just go with that.
About The Father 
Name: Carter.
Age: 19. Haha.
Height: 5'10".
Are you still together: Yup! Married 9 months!
About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy: Yes! 
When did you find out you were pregnant: Good question. Ummm.. Basically right after it happened haha. Because I miss my period in September, so I thought I was pregnant then. But all the tests were negative. Then my blood work still wasn't very convincing, and neither was the ultrasound. So I guess I finally found out on October 26.

Was it planned: I wasn't on the pill, so I guess that's a yes!

What was your first reaction: I was kind of expecting it I guess, but still relieved to know that it was, in fact, a viable pregnancy!

Who was with you when you found out: Mmmm. No one!
Who was the first person you told: Carter and my mom and Meghan!
How did your parents react: They're both thrilled. Dad was dying to tell the boys!
How far along are you: 10 weeks and 6 days ---- so, 11 weeks.
What was your first symptom: SOOO tired! And sore back.

What is your due date: June 14, 2013.

Do you know the sex of the baby: Not yet... Hoping for a girl!.
Have you picked out names: Yup.
If so, what are they: People that are close to me know, but I don't want everyone to know!.
How much weight have you gained: One and a half kilos, or 3 pounds.
Do you have stretch marks: Yes!
Have you felt the baby move: Nope.
Have you heard the heartbeat: I've seen it! But I'm hoping to hear it on December 19!

About the birth
Will you keep the baby: Absolutely. 
Home or hospital birth: Hospital, because I'm a high risk pregnancy. 
Natural or medicated birth: I always just assumed I'd get an epidural, but now I'm thinking about just trying without!
Who will be in the delivery room with you: Carter, my mom, maybe my dad?
Will you breastfeed: Yup.
Do you think you'll need a c-section: I hope not!
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time: Probably not -- I'm like stone. ;)
What's the first thing you might say to him/her: "Hello, (insert name here)!" or something like that.
Would you let someone videotape the birth: Hell. To. The. No.
Are you excited about the birth, or scared?:Super excited! Nervous, obviously, but mostly excited.

1 comment:

  1. Love your answer about the video taping! Haha! I totally agree with you on that one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!