December 21, 2012

15 weeks!


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain: A couple of pounds.. I'll find out at my dr. appoinment in January.
Maternity clothes? Mostly. 

Stretch marks? Yup. Hips and belly. Sucks.
Sleep: As much as possible. I took a(nother) 3 hour nap this afternoon.
Best moment this week: Carter's Christmas bonus! So good.

Miss Anything? Not feeling fat. And my family. :(
Movement: Nothing yet.
Food cravings: Just random stuff.. Pizza buns or pineapple or cheesecake or chips.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sitting in the car for too long.
Gender: I think it's a girl!
Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Heartburn, congestion.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's definitely going to be an outie.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been pretty moody this week.

Looking forward to: Finding out if it's a girl or a boy! And my family coming home.
Must share pregnancy story of the week: Last night I had a panic attack that resulted in laughing/crying when I discovered my belly button totally blows up when I cough or laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!