December 28, 2012

16 weeks.


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: Probably a couple of extra unwanted pounds considering it is Christmas break.
Maternity clothes? Yup.

Stretch marks? Hips and belly.
Sleep: A lot of dreams.
Best moment this week: Spending time with hubby in Great Falls.
Miss Anything? Wearing normal pretty jeans. And eating as much as I want. I can go from being starving to too full to function in a matter of 5 bites.
Movement: Nada.
Food cravings: Not really.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Well I had the flu this week. So that sucked. But nope.
Gender: I think it's a girl!
Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Almost nothing! Just more congestion. But we got a humidifier.
Belly Button in or out? In for now.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been in a better mood for sure.

Looking forward to: Finding out if it's a girl or a boy! And my family coming home.
Must share pregnancy story of the week: I wore a bikini to go swimming in Great Falls (there's a first time for everything after all!) and someone identified that I was pregnant. So that was cool haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!