December 26, 2012

Homemade Christmas Gifts: The Petersons.

I did this one for the Petersons (Shawna, Cameron, Rylee, and Brooklynn). It was a bit of work, but I think it turned out really cute.

I bought the template (blank calendar) from Walmart for $14, and got all the pictures from Facebook and whatever. If I had gone hard it would have taken me three or four hours, but I took my sweet time and it took about 3 weeks.

The front.

January, family picture (-Mason) from our wedding.

February, Rylee's birthday.

March, Shawna's birthday.

April, the boys from the wedding.

May, Brooklynn's birthday.

June, Carter's birthday.

July, Cameron's birthday.

August, Nicole's birthday.

September, Mason and Brooklynn from Carter's graduation.

October, Rylee and Brooklynn dressed up from years ago.

November, Mason's birthday.

December, Cameron and Shawna's anniversary.




1 comment:

I love comments!