January 4, 2013

17 weeks!


How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: I still don't know. Don't judge me.
Maternity clothes? Yessir. It's easier than trying to squeeze into normal clothes.

Stretch marks? Hips and belly.
Sleep: Been good, but I've been waking up early.
Best moment this week: My family came home!
Miss Anything? Not wanting to cry at the drop of a hat. Literally. I dropped my hat and cried. (Jokes).
Movement: Not yet.. But I'm waiting very (im)patiently! (C'mon baby! Make mama happy!)
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much food.
Gender: I still think it's a girl!
Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Nothing, I think. Just mood swings which I'm sure Carter will say I had before I was pregnant.
Belly Button in or out? In still. Hopefully it stays that way. But I'm starting to thing that if it didn't I wouldn't even be mad.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: It fluctuates.

Looking forward to: My much awaited prenatal appointment next week.

What up, baby belly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!