January 11, 2013

18!


How far along? 18 weeks.
Total weight gain: I've actually lost 3 pounds! Whaaaat?!
Maternity clothes? Mostly, apart from cardigans/sweaters and yoga pants (although I'm on the hunt for a pair of maternity yoga pants!!). 

Stretch marks? Hips and belly.
Sleep: Good, but I feel like I could sleep for 15 hours straight again. Come back, energy!
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat! And possibly feeling the baby move for the first time! (I say possibly because I felt it last Saturday, and on Monday, but not since then.)
Miss Anything? My Silver jeans! And not being emotional.
Movement: A little bit!!!! So so soooo exciting.
Food cravings: Nope. Ummm. Actually. McDonalds hashbrowns. Every. Single. Morning.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: January 28 we'll know! Hopefully!
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Just hormones. Typical.
Belly Button in or out? In. But it looks funny.
Wedding rings on or off? On. But they occasionally get stuck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.

Looking forward to: Ultrasound!!!!!


Countdown shirt from www.cafepress.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!