January 19, 2013

dix-neuf (is that right?)


How far along? 19 weeks.
Total weight gain: At least weeks' appointment I'd actually lost 3 pounds, so I guess we'll see what my OB says next week!
Maternity clothes? Basically all the time. Except my Lululemons. And that's just because I love them too much to replace them with generic maternity yoga pants. 

Stretch marks? Hips and belly.
Sleep: Weeeeeeeird dreams. Like my dad's sister and my mom's cousin's son having a conversation in an outhouse that I overheard from my tent on a stage.
Best moment this week: Carter being the best baby daddy/husband ever. I had a not so good emotional week, but he took it in stride. Friday afternoon I was laying in bed crying (again) and he came and cuddled me, then got up and told me to get ready (since it was 2pm and I still hadn't brushed my teeth or my hair), so I forced myself to get dressed and head to the bathroom.. Only to hear the vacuum on! He was tackling my least favorite chore, and the one I'd been putting off since BEFORE Christmas. And this morning he brought me McDonald's breakfast! Such a sweetheart.
Miss Anything? Not being emotional! But I've started putting my emotions on lock down.. And then they explode out of me. So that sucks.
Movement: I can totally feel where the baby is all the time. Not like kicking or moving, but when it rolls. It's weird.
Food cravings: Still nothing really. Although I did eat a whole (small) bucket of sherbet this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Doing dishes, garbage, and leftovers.
Gender: January 28 we'll know! Hopefully!
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Nothing really. Emotional. Heartburn.A couple of hot flashes!
Belly Button in or out? In. But it still looks funny.
Wedding rings on or off? On. But they occasionally get stuck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. But, like I said, sometimes my sadness just explodes out of me.

Looking forward to: Finding out if it's a girl or a boy!! I'm so anxious to start buying non-gender neutral baby things!

19+1


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!