January 25, 2013

Loading... 50% complete...


How far along? 20 weeks!!! Halfway done!
Total weight gain: I'll know on Tuesday!
Maternity clothes? Yup. And I'm getting used to them. But I would love to get a maternity hoodie - anyone help me out? 

Stretch marks? Getting worse.. Bio Oil every day! Ugh. But they're sooooo itchy.
Sleep: It comes and goes. I have good nights and bad nights. 
Best moment this week: Probably just knowing that I'm halfway done! Not that being pregnant isn't great.. But I'd much rather not be!
Miss Anything? My back not aching.
Movement: Not a lot, but it usually happens in the middle of the night - lucky me.
Food cravings: Chinese food. Mostly sweet and sour chicken balls. But I had that yesterday! Sooooo tasty. And chocolate. Sweets. But mostly chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much bread upsets my stomach.
Gender: Fingers crossed we find out on Monday!!!!
Labor Signs: I experienced my first Braxton Hicks contractions yesterday.. We were walking around Walmart and all of a sudden I felt like I couldn't catch my breath and my stomach got really really tight and super hard and it was incredibly uncomfortable! I just kept walking and breathed through it (thanks to the advice from my good [pregnant] friend Sam!) and it lasted a couple of minutes, then was gone. But afterwards my stomach muscles felt like I had just done a hard workout at the gym or something. It happened again once we got home, but it wasn't anywhere near as uncomfortable - maybe because I knew what it was. I just feel like it's so early to be feeling that sort of thing, but my mom said she had her first contractions at 5 months too!

Symptoms: Same as always - mood swings, heartburn (I ate 4 Tums today! Yuck!), cravings (get more frequent and unusual as we go), and a serious lack of sleep.
Belly Button in or out? Still in. For now.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 

Looking forward to: Monday!!!!!!! And/or Tuesday (if the tech won't tell me I have my first OB appointment on Tuesday anyway!).

20 weeks!
My cute countdown shirt :)

sooooOOOOoooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!