February 14, 2013

Currently..


(Arianne started it!)
LISTENING.......... Carter's doing dishes, and there's a commercial on for Bounty Duratowel.
EATING.......... We just had French toast and bacon and hashbrowns and bacon and chocolate milk and bacon. I'm never eating again.
DRINKING.......... Nothing at the moment, but I'd like some more water.
WEARING.......... Sweatpants, moccasins, and one of Carter's shirts that still fits me.
FEELING.......... Sleeeeeeeepy. And I really want a powdered jelly-filled donut!
WEATHER.......... It was pretty nice today.. But I'm ready for spring.
WANTING.......... A powdered jelly-filled donut!
NEEDING.......... Sleep :)
THINKING.......... That baby Jack really likes bacon and chocolate milk.
ENJOYING.......... The fact that it's Carter's day to do dishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!