June 9, 2013

{Week 11: Roadtrip}

Grandma Martin came up this week to see Jack at home, and we decided that we would go back to Raymond with her to meet all of his grandparents and aunts and uncles and great-grandparents!

Beware: photo overload.

Hanging out with Dad in his bouncer.

Great grandma and grandpa Atwood

Aunt Brooklynn

Aunt Rylee

Grandma and Grandpa Peterson

Grandpa Peterson

Aunties and great grandma Kergan

Great grandma Peterson

Dad and great grandma Peterson
Aunt Brooklynn and great grandma Peterson

Great grandma Martin

Grandpa Martin and Uncle Max
Jack travels like a champ. He slept the whole time. After being held by a million people all day on Saturday, he kind of freaked out Saturday evening and wouldn't be held by anyone but Mom, which was fine by me! :) But that was the only "incident" we had. Except for almost getting hit by a basketball.

I need to document this story: Thursday night Jack went to sleep at 11, all fine and dandy. Friday morning he woke up to eat at 4, but he wouldn't stop. Everytime I'd pull him off he'd fuss and fuss and fuss so I put him back on. Finally at 6, after nursing for 2 hours, Dad got up and made him a bottle. He ate 4 oz in like 15 minutes, then I was burping him.. And he projectile vomited. Everywhere. Ev. Ree. Where. All over him, and me, and my bed, and his blankets, and my pillows.. Everywhere. So I sponge bathed him, changed his blankets, and laid him back down in his bed. He was asleep in a minute. But then I had to clean up myself and my bed, so by the time that was done it was nearly 8, and Grandma was getting up. Then we drove to Raymond. Let's just say Friday was a looooooooooong day.

He also had a cardiology appointment this week, and they don't need to see him back for 2 years, which means he's all good!

Our first week home was wonderful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!