March 31, 2015

Baby 2.0 [17 weeks]


Here we are again!

What Fruit are you? Navel orange!
Due date: September 8. They tried changing it, but I said no ;)
How far along: 17 weeks!
Next appointment: Ultrasound on April 22, OB appointment the next morning.
Gender: Dunno.
Total weight gain/loss: -10 lb. Sweet.
Exercise: Walking, which is more like resistance training against the wind.
Stretch marks: Can't tell if there's any new ones mixed in with the old ones.
Swelling: Nope.
Maternity clothes: Always.
Belly button: In.
Sleep: I need more of it.
Food cravings: Nothing too serious. Once in awhile all I want is a donair, or french fries, or strawberries.
Symptoms: The ever growing belly is basically a dead giveaway.
Movement: Just flutters a couple times. I can't wait to feel kicks!
Labor signs:
What I miss: Not being tired all the time.
What I'm loving: Sleeping.
What I'm looking forward to: Ultrasound!! And a long weekend.
Best moment this week: Jackers turned 2! Crazy.
Blood sugars?: Pretty good. I think the diabetic clinic is going to fire me because I haven't emailed them in two weeks. Whooops.

Until next month. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!